Commercial Evaporative Cooling Melbourne
About Commercial Evaporative Cooling
Commercial Evaporative Cooling is a wonderful way to fight the heat.
It’s used to cool large buildings, warehouses, and industrial facilities. They are also used in greenhouses, animal housing, and various other locations where air conditioning is needed.
There are two types of evaporative cooling-direct expansion (DX) and indirect (through a heat exchanger). Both systems can be used in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
How does a Commercial Evaporative Cooling System work?
Evaporative cooling is based on the natural principle that water evaporates faster in dry air than in humid air. It’s the process of transferring heat from one area to another by the evaporation and subsequent condensation (or deposition) of water-based fluid. The air is drawn across wetted pads or other permeable media (such as felt). Water is then evaporated from the wetted material, causing that area to cool. The cooled, humidified air is then circulated through the space or duct to be cooled.
The system is also referred to as an “economiser” because it can reduce the energy costs of air conditioning.
Who We Work With
What are the running costs?
- The location of installation: The location of installation can affect the running cost as some of the areas have higher electricity rates than others. If you live in an area where electricity is costly, then you would have to incur a higher cost in running your cooler.
- The size: The size of your unit will affect the running costs as larger units take more time to cool a particular space as compared to smaller ones.
- The power rating: The power rating indicates how quickly a unit can cool down a room or building, and it can have an impact on the operating costs as a higher power rating requires more electricity to cool the space.
Why should you opt for a Commercial Evaporative Cooling System?
There are several reasons why you should opt for a Commercial Evaporative Cooling system. These benefits include:
- Very low energy consumption.
- Positive impact on the environment.
- No need for expensive cooling towers.
- Greatly reduced maintenance costs.
- Excellent air conditioning cooling capacity.
- High durability, reliability and performance.
- Perfect solution for areas with limited space